Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They say that will be the end. In the past few weeks in the new about the so call zombies, a student in maryland killing his room mate and eating his heart and half of his brain, The washington state killings last week, the wounded that happened in toronto today. I has got to make us all wonder a bit. Dave

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
It doesent make me think of the end of the World, just what is the World coming to? Man's inhumanity to Man has been going on since the beginning of time, it just takes different forms from time to time. There are no zombies, just the media putting ideas in demented people's heads.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Did the recent killings in Seattle make national news ? I live across the bridge from Seattle currently. Its hard to tell if anyone outside of the pacific northwest ever really knows we are up here alot of the time. I almost made a post about it the day it happened, mostly to give you all links to the local coverage. It was pretty much reported as "evil handgun kills humans". Made worse by the shooter having a cpl and atleast 6 known registered weapons . Then made ironic by shooters family the next day publicly saying that they knew he was mentally ill and "feared something like this might happen"

As far as zombies, cannibals, naked freeway off ramp face eaters are concerned.... Im ready. Lets do this.... hahaha....

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The recent killings in Seattle did make the news here. Whenever anyone is arrested for anything the media always makes a big deal of multiple guns owned by the alleged perpetrator. It doesent matter to them if all the weapons are legal. Whenever I hear that kind of reporting I can usually say to myself that I own more weapons then they do.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Meh, it'll be the first day of winter and the tree and lights will be up. Christmas music and a fire. Either that, or I'll be wondering if I stockpiled enough AR ammo :)

As Billy Currington says...

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I agree with that. Y2K was supposed to cause all kinds of problems and didn't. Except the hangover I had that day.
No man knows the day or the hour...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Im locked and loaded! Bring it on!

I also have the house prepped!! ;)

Attachments

Reactions: RMD

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have no fear of Zombies taking over or the end of time being near. I wonder what rank i will hold next year this time? :}

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I have no fear of Zombies taking over or the end of time being near. I wonder what rank i will hold next year this time? :}
I'm with ya... "preparedness" is one thing... "paranoia" is another...

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'm with ya... "preparedness" is one thing... "paranoia" is another...
That is so true. Understanding that is what the media seems to miss.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts