Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm basically a new member ... and I just bought a nice used Glock30 for my CCW about exactly one wk ago. Love the gun and tested with it for my CCW license! I sold my first handgun a .357 sig Glock31 that I had for about 4yrs. to offset the price of my 30 !! Sure enough .... I buy another Glock ... TODAY !!! I've been bitten ... Now I have a Glock23 so I can rotate ccw guns. I needed a gun for the house for when Im not home so my Fiance can have it handy :D !!! Anyway Im sticking to that reasoning as I dont have money to throw around !!! Wow ... I love these guns and I have a feeling Im going to need a ton of self control !!!! Damn you GLOCK :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Nice.

You can go buy a G32 barrel for the G23 and shoot the .357SIG again if you want. Then, it'll be like you have 3 Glocks :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Glocks are like M & Ms, you will want more than one...or two or...... seven

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
It's addicting...! And remember, there's always room for one more in the safe.. If not, it's time for a new safe ! :p

It sounds like you're starting off at a great pace...:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey glock fans! I am really upset and need help please. I just bought a used G27 but it wasnt used much. When i went to the range after firing off 5 rounds I shot the 6th round and the slide stayed open much like it would had the mag been empty. A simple pull backwards on the slide chambered the round and all was fine. Could it maybe be my hand is pushing the slide lock up when fired which would make the slide lock back. I have tried many different ways to grip it and still have the problem. Any advise would be great..Thanx!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
If your thumb is not pushing up your slide release then have a gunsmith check the weapon, but I am betting on your thumb.

And if you have not been welcomed yet, Welcome to the Forum !

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was at an indoor range where i bought it from and told one of the gunsmiths there about the issue so he went and shot fifteen rounds with no issues.

·
Registered
188 Posts
You totally avoided Nines in your arsenal. Good job!
Noting wrong with Nines... In fact a G-21 or a G-36 would of offered a better manual of arms and CCW rotation system then jumping from a 40 S&W to a 45 ACP ..

Just my two cents...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts