Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 30. Im considering a 19. Unfortunately due to financial complications (im broke as hell) It seems as though it will be one or the other.

G30: My first handgun bought for my 21 st bday. carried it everyday since. love the .45. Kinda means something to me.
G19: gen4 makes the mag release swap L.H capable (Im south paw) Easy to find holster for L.H G19. Love the price of 9MM ammo.

They both feel perfect in my hands even though they are so different in grip size. IDK what to do. Help!!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I have a 30. Im considering a 19. Unfortunately due to financial complications (im broke as hell) It seems as though it will be one or the other.

G30: My first handgun bought for my 21 st bday. carried it everyday since. love the .45. Kinda means something to me.
G19: gen4 makes the mag release swap L.H capable (Im south paw) Easy to find holster for L.H G19. Love the price of 9MM ammo.

They both feel perfect in my hands even though they are so different in grip size. IDK what to do. Help!!
you can't go wrong with either. If you already have the set up for the 30 then it will be cheaper to keep it. Else you will have to try to sell, then pay the difference for the 19 and then buy leather or kydex. If your broke I'd stay where you were right now. JM2C

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
you can't go wrong with either. If you already have the set up for the 30 then it will be cheaper to keep it. Else you will have to try to sell, then pay the difference for the 19 and then buy leather or kydex. If your broke I'd stay where you were right now. JM2C
+1...Great gun...hang on for now...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Stay with the 45 !

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Keep the G30 (you'll regret getting rid of it).

Save for a G19. $5, $10, $20 a week - whatever you can spare. It might take a while, but you'll be glad you did!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Keep the G30 (you'll regret getting rid of it).

Save for a G19. $5, $10, $20 a week - whatever you can spare. It might take a while, but you'll be glad you did!
Never part with them, only add more--when you can.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Keep the one you have and save some money for down the road.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
How about .40 Glock 23gen4? I like mine a lot! otherwise G19 gets my vote. It's slimmer and would be easier to carry.

Cant imagine having just one gun, let alone one Glock!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How about .40 Glock 23gen4? I like mine a lot! otherwise G19 gets my vote. It's slimmer and would be easier to carry.

Cant imagine having just one gun, let alone one Glock!
Im not sure why but im not too interested in a .40. Ive shot G23 before and actually dont care for them much. Plus a big perk of the 9MM is that its inexpensive. The .40 is only a $3-$4 difference per hundred where I buy. I think im going to take every ones advice and keep the 30 and maybe try to trade my pf-9 and taurus model 85 for a 19...maybe add a little cash if necessary. Thanks for all your input guys.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Im not sure why but im not too interested in a .40. Ive shot G23 before and actually dont care for them much. Plus a big perk of the 9MM is that its inexpensive. The .40 is only a $3-$4 difference per hundred where I buy. I think im going to take every ones advice and keep the 30 and maybe try to trade my pf-9 and taurus model 85 for a 19...maybe add a little cash if necessary. Thanks for all your input guys.
That is always another option. If you are willing to let go of some of the other guns that you have, then you would be that much closer to the pistol that you really want. Good luck on your derision man, if you need any more help don't hesitate to ask us.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great advice...only wish I'd always heeded that...I'd have a gun shop now...lol
I had a gun shop for 20 years, that's why I have so many guns--Every time I ordered a new gun for a customer, I liked it so much I ended up getting one for myself, once in a while, someone would come around and offer me a lot to buy one, and I'd sell it, and I regret every one that I sold, espescially now that there are so many restrictions here in MASS.!!:mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts