1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I wonder what Wal Mart calls "Assault Rifles".

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I get a lot of sale flyers from them, but I haven't seen any assault weapons on sale yet...:p

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Wal Mart selling full-auto's now...:confused:
This.

Last time I checked, an "assault rifle" had to have a selector switch to enable fully automatic fire.

The article's author is either ignorant or using the term purposely to elicit anti-gun emotions.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I got a big flyer last weekend with AR's, bolt actions, shotguns, etc...but no assault weapons...maybe none of our super wally's are participating...lol

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
This.

Last time I checked, an "assault rifle" had to have a selector switch to enable fully automatic fire.

The article's author is either ignorant or using the term purposely to elicit anti-gun emotions.
Good point...and observation...Exactly the points I was making, in a less direct way...In this case, they may be ignorant, as a lot of the media is, but it's almost a sure bet on the "anti-gun emotions"

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I get a lot of sale flyers from them, but I haven't seen any assault weapons on sale yet...:p
Golly gee-whiz, fellas...I feel left out...I'm gonna start reading those flyers more carefully...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
aren't they those heavy weapons or machine guns. Only people on the battlefield need to have them, they are just instruments of war! BOYCOTT WALMART!!!! :p
I would but it's just so much fun walking around and seeing all the guns they don't have...(most of the stores) :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
My local Walmart stocks a Sig Sauer AR, A Bushmaster AR, a M&P AR .22. So, I'm sure that it would have been these "assault" rifles.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts