Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Loading up the Harley with the G36 and the G21SF RTF2 and some WWB 45acp and heading to the indoor range this morning !
Carry ammo in the background, note the infamous Black Talon!

Reactions: ArmyCobra1

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Have a glockin' day, texcowboy!

Lot of big ol' lead will soon be flying :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Have a glockin' day, texcowboy!

Lot of big ol' lead will soon be flying :)
Yeh...what he said ^^^...lol...have a great range day...Lookin' for that report... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yup ...
Like to see how that G-36 shoots and your thoughts on it as a CCW...

If Glock doesn't plan on coming out with the Gen4 G-36 anytime soon i'll just hunt down a Gen3 G-36SF and be just as happy...

Have a great range-day...:cool:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yup ...

If Glock doesn't plan on coming out with the Gen4 G-36 anytime soon i'll just hunt down a Gen3 G-36SF and be just as happy...

Alex, just got off the phone with my contact in Smyrna...Still no plans for a Gen4 G36...sorry...I specifically asked just for you, lol... I know how you feel, 'cause I missed out on early releases of the Gen4 G30...Decided I didn't want to wait 'til the first of the year, decided on the Gen3 30 SF... :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Alex, just got off the phone with my contact in Smyrna...Still no plans for a Gen4 G36...sorry...I specifically asked just for you, lol... I know how you feel, 'cause I missed out on early releases of the Gen4 G30...Decided I didn't want to wait 'til the first of the year, decided on the Gen3 30 SF... :)
Thanks buddy I appreciate the call :)... I currently have orders at Cabela's and my locale Gun-shop for Gen4 G-30 I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and wait ...:("lol"

Meanwhile I just may focus on finishing off my 9mm CCW Glock collection and get the Gen4 G-17 ... That being said there's a new Gen4 G-23 that every-time I go to the range looks awfully lonesome in the display case , just been reluctant to get into another caliber at this point... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup ...

As far as I know, someone please correct me if I am wrong, but there is no G36SF.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Loading up the Harley with the G36 and the G21SF RTF2 and some WWB 45acp and heading to the indoor range this morning !
Carry ammo in the background, note the infamous Black Talon!
Now, that is a thing of beauty!!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK Sports fans, here are the targets from today, I did not take 150 rounds with me as pictured in the first post, just 3 mags of G21 and 3 of G36.
Here is the target from the G21SF RTF2 (big dot sights). In my opinion, this is one sweet shooting gun.

Here is the target from the G36. I shot the G21 first and by the time I got to the G36 I had the wobbles (thats my story and I'm sticking to it). The G36 has the 3.5 Connector, the G21SF RTF2 was a limited run LEO Edition and the former owner did a lot of work to the innards, dual recoil spring, 3.5 connector, differant spring, and polished all moving parts. The trigger is way lighter then my other Glocks which all have the 3.5 Connector.

·
Registered
960 Posts
OK Sports fans, here are the targets from today, I did not take 150 rounds with me as pictured in the first post, just 3 mags of G21 and 3 of G36.
Here is the target from the G21SF RTF2 (big dot sights). In my opinion, this is one sweet shooting gun.

Here is the target from the G36. I shot the G21 first and by the time I got to the G36 I had the wobbles (thats my story and I'm sticking to it). The G36 has the 3.5 Connector, the G21SF RTF2 was a limited run LEO Edition and the former owner did a lot of work to the innards, dual recoil spring, 3.5 connector, differant spring, and polished all moving parts. The trigger is way lighter then my other Glocks which all have the 3.5 Connector.
Alright, that's it. I'm gonna load up bring my 36 and go shooting with you!!! Fort Worth or bust!!! LOL!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nothing like a good day at the range! Even though I didn't do well on the first trip with the 36, it was still a good trip!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
As far as carrying the 36 as my EDC gun, already feels much more comfortable with that sub-compact feel!! :eek:

With 6 + 1 and extra magazine, not worried a bit about not having enough ammo!!

Reactions: texcowboy

·
Registered
188 Posts
As far as I know, someone please correct me if I am wrong, but there is no G36SF.
You are very correct maybe just wishful thinking on my part !!!:confused:

That's why I'm hoping for a Gen4 version of the G-36 ...

Thanks for the heads up and good shooting :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
You are very correct maybe just wishful thinking on my part !!!:confused:

That's why I'm hoping for a Gen4 version of the G-36 ...

Thanks for the heads up and good shooting :)
I hear ya...I'm holding out for the Gen4 G18... lol :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Looking good. I might actually take the G-21 and the Shield out tomorrow to the range. My wife is getting some of her energy back and she was to shoot the Shield. may also take the G-17 as well. I have had a M&P Pro series in .40 cal that I bought almost a year ago and still have yet to fire it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts