71-year-old concealed carry holder opening fire on would-be robbers

Tags
ccw defense
3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Mr.ed 
#1 ·
Good going Gramps. Landed hits on both of the scumbags Article Link

#5 ·
This is what the stupid liberals will never understand
Hours after his release from the hospital, Henderson, who talked about the pain he feels in his buttock and hip, said the plan was to “barge in, get the money and leave.” He said “he never expected anyone to be armed.”
"Just ban guns, just ban all guns" Then we will all be unarmed vulnerable.

#6 ·
That is great. He was as calm as can be. That is a man that puts others first.

The reason that I carry is to protect my family. I have no problem defending my self with some good old fashioned fist-to-cuff. But when my family is with me that is a different story I am not willing to risk their safety, I am on this earth to do a couple of things, first is to protect my wife and kids, and second is to be the best father and husband that I can possibly be.

Reactions: GODAWGS
#7 ·
I couldn't have said it better myself

That is great. He was as calm as can be. That is a man that puts others first.
The reason that I carry is to protect my family. I have no problem defending my self with some good old fashioned fist-to-cuff. But when my family is with me that is a different story I am not willing to risk their safety, I am on this earth to do a couple of things, first is to protect my wife and kids, and second is to be the best father and husband that I can possibly be.

#9 ·
This happened about 30 miles north of me. Im very glad the 71 yr old had a gun and that he went into action with it. It is stuff like this that make the guys who want to take our rights away STFU for a little while. They can't argue with this story one bit. The bad guys could have had their way with these people until they were done. "pops" decided otherwise and stood up for himself and others well being.

#10 · (Edited)
Well done...Glad no one had to die, but those young thugs are lucky to be breathing today...And that Henderson guy had a lot of nerve commenting on the fact that that guy kept on shooting after he was down...if he was considered to still be a threat, he's lucky he wasn't shot more...
And the fact that they had an old rusty gun that was broken...doesn't change a thing...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.