Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I guess I'll have to spray paint one of mine as that's the only way I'll have one. You're killing me ZombieKiller!:p

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I also like them in that other ultra rare color option, too...Black...!!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Would like to have one...or two...or.....

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I'll have to spray paint one of mine as that's the only way I'll have one. You're killing me ZombieKiller!:p
There is another technique I have seen. The paint or transfer component is laid down on water and then the firearm is dipped into the tank and the design is transferred to the gun. It's pretty cool and seems pretty durable. I'm sure it's cheaper than an new gun.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
lol...just saw one...pink cerakote G19...daughter saw it, wants it...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Anybody seen a pink one...?...Seriously....
My daughter is saying the same thing lately. She found this one on the interweb.

Glock_02.jpg

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
man...I guess the one thing worse than getting shot is getting shot with a pink gun...would that hurt more...?...lol

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
man...I guess the one thing worse than getting shot is getting shot with a pink gun...would that hurt more...?...lol
The bullet would hurt the same but it would be pride that would hurt more with the pink gun.

·
Registered
91 Posts
My LGS has some one the way..Looking forward to seeing them. Who knows maybe a 19 will be there and call my name.

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I will probably get a Flat Dark earth one, they look ok, and well I have a gun buying problem!

Reactions: Jtk07
1 - 20 of 37 Posts