Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This may not pertain to anyone on the forum, but then again it might...Be safe...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apparently a 1 man operation...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
and a cop to boot. Man they are going to transfer him to NYC and hang him by his testicles upside down in Zuccotti Park.
How about the State Prosecution buy back the guns from the people who bought them rather than just expect them to turn them in. They were legally purchased apparently so to speak even though the papers were forged for the sale. The purchasers were the victims

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Nice of Glock to take care of those ripped off.

"Here's my beater G19 with G23 mags...I'll take that G20 please" :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
That is some wierd stuff!! Can't be that many of those 'hybrids' out there, most Glock owners know what they have unless they are newbies. Just hope no one got hurt. There are a lot of conniver's out there, Let the buyer beware!! It wouldn't surprise me if there are others out there selling other mfgr's. products the same way. Reminds me of the 'almost Cuban cigars' that factory employees were making out of floor scraps and selling in real boxes for a deep discount, not that I bought any LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is awesome that Glock is going to set up the individuals that got ripped off.

Reactions: Jtk07

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep...they don't need any more negative news...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
From the way i read the article he did this on his own, not as a Glock employee. It did not state that he did this mismatching at the Glock factory.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
From the way i read the article he did this on his own, not as a Glock employee. It did not state that he did this mismatching at the Glock factory.
No, they just made a big deal out of the fact he had been an employee...Seems the factory was at his home, if the story is true... lol...Sorry for Glock that their name had to be drug down again...I hope that no one is hurt with any of those guns...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts