Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
this is a fight that is not going to be won on the internet but in the court room

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your probably right, but I don't think it could hurt.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Its ashame that the courtroom is corrupt and seems to do what ever the presidnt says with a media that backs his every move up as well.Pretty scary that we have military fighing for our freedoms and these freedoms seem to be dwindling little by little. I hope no matter what the people fight back and maake known we want no part of 2A messed with

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I signed !

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I heard a Federal Judge define it succinctly the other day by saying that the Second Amendment was not established for man to protect himself from the criminal element it was established to enable him to protect himself from his government. The arms that the people have a right to bear are equal to that which the government will use to usurp it's authority against him so that he will have the equal ability to fight back.

So I'm going to buy me a Tank for Christmas :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I heard a Federal Judge define it succinctly the other day by saying that the Second Amendment was not established for man to protect himself from the criminal element it was established to enable him to protect himself from his government. The arms that the people have a right to bear are equal to that which the government will use to usurp it's authority against him so that he will have the equal ability to fight back.

So I'm going to buy me a Tank for Christmas :)
I have heard the same quote, but it also gives us the right to protect ourselves from the many scumbags on the street.

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
960 Posts
I signed!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I signed it and Fowarded it to every gun owner I know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts