Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
because it so much fun chasing down an armed criminal with a notebook. Decide if you are going to be a cop or a reporter! I have never understood the brits in this.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I still dont understand why any Police Officer should be unarmed. Of course I also dont understand why any civilian would want to be unarmed. Maybe a bad guy could be thwarted with a tea cup?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still dont understand why any Police Officer should be unarmed. Of course I also dont understand why any civilian would want to be unarmed. Maybe a bad guy could be thwarted with a tea cup?
That and a handful of "crumpets" work wonderfully...lol...

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I believe it goes back to the liberal mindset that since all guns are highly restricted in Britain, that there should be no reason for the police to carry a F/A because they won't need them. Well the first problem is LIBERAL MIDESET!!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I agree. You would think that you would at least want a sidearm of some kind, hell the BG's have them so should the people that are protecting the citizens.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeh, you'd think that after a while they'd catch on to the fact that the BG doesn't care about the law...that's why he's a BG...no offense to the singing group..lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts