Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im looking for the most "Universal" Glock. I prefer a standard or maybe a compact but not a sub-compact (subs are too small for my hands).

Im looking for Glock that has the most options in conversion barrels or upper assemblies that i can just swap and go (along with the mags).

Any and all help would be amazing .

Thank you in advance,

TJ
"Future Glock Owner"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you and thank you for the advice. i tried posting on glocktalk but yeah it had to be approved by an admin and i have yet to see it post.

I think im staying here :D

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
thank you and thank you for the advice. i tried posting on glocktalk but yeah it had to be approved by an admin and i have yet to see it post.

As you can see, lots of great folks with lots of knowledge..always willing to help...

·
Registered
3,864 Posts

You will find we are just as informative as Glock Talk but a lot more polite. Welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
can you get barrels for the 32 to convert to 9 and 40?
Yep.

G32 and G23 (made in the last few years) are mechanically identical except for the barrels & markings.

Pop a G23 barrel in a G32 and you have a G23 (and vice versa). Not a "conversion" barrel, just a barrel. You don't have to buy new magazines, but I would suggest doing so.

Lone Wolf's "40-9" conversion barrel converts either to a 9mm - you just need G19, G17 or G18 mags to complete the process.

·
Registered
655 Posts
G32 or G23!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.