Glock Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im looking for the most "Universal" Glock. I prefer a standard or maybe a compact but not a sub-compact (subs are too small for my hands).

Im looking for Glock that has the most options in conversion barrels or upper assemblies that i can just swap and go (along with the mags).

Any and all help would be amazing .

Thank you in advance,

TJ
"Future Glock Owner"

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
+1 on what Zombiekiller 57 said...maybe the best all round option...

And welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you and thank you for the advice. i tried posting on glocktalk but yeah it had to be approved by an admin and i have yet to see it post.

I think im staying here :D

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
thank you and thank you for the advice. i tried posting on glocktalk but yeah it had to be approved by an admin and i have yet to see it post.

As you can see, lots of great folks with lots of knowledge..always willing to help...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts

You will find we are just as informative as Glock Talk but a lot more polite. Welcome!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I wish the Glock 29 would fit my had cause I know LW makes barrels for it in; 9x25, .40, & .357.

And that makes it 4 guns in one.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
can you get barrels for the 32 to convert to 9 and 40?
Yep.

G32 and G23 (made in the last few years) are mechanically identical except for the barrels & markings.

Pop a G23 barrel in a G32 and you have a G23 (and vice versa). Not a "conversion" barrel, just a barrel. You don't have to buy new magazines, but I would suggest doing so.

Lone Wolf's "40-9" conversion barrel converts either to a 9mm - you just need G19, G17 or G18 mags to complete the process.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The G23 is a Compact, G22 is the standard. These are both .40 cal. and will convert to 9mm and .357 with conversion barrels and mag change. Separate mags for 9mm same mags for .40 and .357
That's what I would do, and welcome to this forum, which I think is the best one, and by far the most friendly!:)

·
Registered
655 Posts
G32 or G23!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts