Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For this year anyway;) Picked up a Gen4 G17 today using my Gssf coupon. It was between that or the G36, but they were out. So I had to settle:cool:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Famous last words, Absolutely my last Glock or Harley or car or truck or Spyderco Knife ! Been there done that. My Glock count is up to 7. In fact it was 9 at one time until I did some thinning out of the herd. Now I am getting an itch for another G32 that I had sold to get my G29

He who dies with the most toys wins !.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
congrats on your new g17. i only have a g26, g27, g29, g30, and g36. guess i am kind of out gunned by you guys.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
My wife named the Harley I had before this one "Caboose" thinking it was the last one. She was wrong!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there anywhere else around that participates in the program beside Neve's? Although it is amusing to see how grumpy Steve is when I go in.
That's what I did (Neve's).

An excellent deal and a great shooter!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Is there anywhere else around that participates in the program beside Neve's? Although it is amusing to see how grumpy Steve is when I go in.
Don't ya love it when you're giving someone hundreds or sometimes thousands of dollars, and you have to put up with grumpiness...? I dealt with that for a while in Atlanta when I lived there...now I have an awesome LGS with thousands of guns, tons of ammo, and best of all... friendly salespeople...I refuse to do business with ungrateful folks...! I've noticed that military installations with gun shops on them have some of the friendliest people, but not always the most knowledgeable ...Sorry for the rant...just agreeing with you... Maybe GSSF or Glock can give you some dealer names in your area...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Don't ya love it when you're giving someone hundreds or sometimes thousands of dollars, and you have to put up with grumpiness...? I dealt with that for a while in Atlanta when I lived there...now I have an awesome LGS with thousands of guns, tons of ammo, and best of all... friendly salespeople...I refuse to do business with ungrateful folks...! I've noticed that military installations with gun shops on them have some of the friendliest people, but not always the most knowledgeable ...Sorry for the rant...just agreeing with you... Maybe GSSF or Glock can give you some dealer names in your area...
I feel the same way, it is all about the customer, and it is shitty when the customer comes in and has to deal with crab assness.

OP: congrats on the new gun. Safe shooting.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I own one single Glock. A 23C. I carry a Glock 17 but that belongs to the city I work for. If it isn't beat up too bad when we trade them in for no reason again I might buy it. I'm more interested in building up my ammo supply at the moment but I see another compensated Glock in my future. Possibly a 22C to replace that 17 as my duty weapon. Our guns tend to get banged around and beat up so much I almost hate to buy my own even though I prefer the recoil of the .40 over the 9mm guns and our duty load is not one I have alot of confidence in. If I buy my own gun I get to pick my own load as long as it is a brand name jhp. All full size and compact Glocks that a retention holster is available for are automatically approved.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Nothing else listed in your state...Maybe one of the regional distributors can help you next time...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The crew in the Springs is pleasant. Haven't been to any others though.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I feel the same way, it is all about the customer, and it is shitty when the customer comes in and has to deal with crab assness.

OP: congrats on the new gun. Safe shooting.
Sometimes, all that's needed in those cases is a simple opti-rectomy...That's when a surgeon cuts that cord that runs from your eyes to your rear-end...that keeps you from having such a crappy outlook on life...:eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts