Glock Forum banner

Adapting a CAA Gear Roni Micro Stabilizer to a Suppressor

919 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CDR_Glock 
#1 ·
I have a 2nd generation Micro Roni Stabilizer, but since I acquired suppressors, I really didn’t want to shoot without one.

Some options included removing the Flash Hider and using a Dremel to cut the frame. That is something I wasn’t comfortable doing.

I saw a video on YouTube, by Solscud, and I wanted to keep it as a pistol.

So I ordered a 10” barrel By IGB out of YRS Inc. I acquired my Gen 3 Glock 19 for free apart from the Humpty Dumpty Glock Story.

I took the brace off and slid the Glock right into it.

First thing I did was remove my suppressor sights so I could use them for something else.

Then I polished the feedramp in the barrel.

For the Micro Roni Stabilizer , it requires removal of the brace to fit the Glock into it.

If you get a 16” barrel, you have to take the whole Roni apart by removing the rail and opening the clamshell to push a long barrel from one end.

For the 10”, the Glock will fit right into after removal of the brace. The brace is secured by two screws, and a plastic pin. Under the securing latch, there is a button and a detent spring.

I’m going to shoot it Suppressed today.

Before this, I considered a Ruger PC Carbine 9 mm, Keltec Sub 2000, AR 9 mm. But I already had a spare Glock and the Roni. The spare Glock was free (See Humpty Dumpty Glock thread). I have had the Micro Roni for a while.

The barrel was $187, shipped.

As for how it will run, I saw this video by someone else today...Glock 17 10” Barrel Suppressed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpsa9i6hb_w#action=share

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.