Glock Forum banner

Add on rails for Gen1 & 2 pistols

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  GlockGuide 
#1 ·
Is anyone making a add-on rail that can be attached to a Gen 1 or 2 pistol? Kind of like a 1 1/2 " or 2" picatinney that would fit where the current Gen 4 rail is...It would have to be molded or cut to fit the curvature of the frame...Then, attached with small screws or thru bolts...

#2 ·
I wouldn't think so. Sell it and buy a new pistol. I would never make a mod like that to a glock, but thats just me.

I figured I'd answer you. I stop by here about once a week, just to see if it's the same shit.

This board has gone to shit and advertisers.

There's no meaningful conversations on here anymore because of the new canadian owners. Hell, they don't even maintain the spam poster footballs crap. It IS The greatest board for Advertisers though! All sorts of camera stuff, gun deals.....not much else.

Try going over to http://theboresite.com Ya might actually learn something. Nothing here no more.

#4 ·
Recover tactical made one and NCStar did as well. There was another company I can’t remember that instead of a rail made a flashlight attachment that mounted on the guard the same as the add on rails did. I think SureFire had some sort of mount solution as well. You can even upgrade your frame to a Gen3 as well through Glock if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.