Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Careful now.....they suspend kids in school for stuff like that. (Sarcasm intended).

This reminds me of my grand daughter. When she was 8 she wanted to be a cop. I had her a badge wallet, ID and badge made for her. I made the mistake of giving her an old ticket book and printed some make believe tickets.

I got a ticket for EVERYTHING! The funniest ticket I got was for assault. I asked her if she even knew what assault was. Without missing a beat and still writing, she said "putting too much salt on your food". She ripped it off the pad and I had to pay the fine of eleventy billion dollars.

·
Registered
148 Posts
A glock and a 1911 are in a bar and the 1911 challenges the glock to a drinking contest. The glock laughs and says "YOU WONT MAKE IT PAST EIGHT ROUNDS"! Stupid i know. But it made me laugh when my nephew told it to me.

·
Registered
96 Posts
A kid in my county got suspended for having a toy soldier (the little green ones with platforms for feet) and play shooting with it.

another kid around the same time got suspended for play gun fighting with their fingers shaped like guns.

STOOPID

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Bacon goes good with anything..... almost as good as beef jerky! :)

Sky Plant Twig Gesture Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
"Guns don't kill!......................Bullets do.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.