Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this is the right place for this.
Anyone ever use a airsoft gun for pratice? I seen a vedio wher they talked about it. Looks like they have them in all style.
Thought it might be good for grip/trigger control pratice.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I guess this is the right place for this.
Anyone ever use a airsoft gun for pratice? I seen a vedio wher they talked about it. Looks like they have them in all style.
Thought it might be good for grip/trigger control pratice.
Sootch00 makes a good case for it. I can't say I disagree, it definitely has potential to improve a shooter

[video=youtube_share;m0OCjL-YMIQ]http://youtu.be/m0OCjL-YMIQ[/video]

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have been for years. That along with draw practice and dry fire practice. Airsoft can make for some fun force on force training also. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been for years. That along with draw practice and dry fire practice. Airsoft can make for some fun force on force training also. :)
Hay jbglock would you have any recommendation. I shoot a G19 gen4

Thanks

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I taught my grandson to shoot, first handling an air soft teaching gun safety, muzzle awareness, etc and trigger control. It helped a lot when we made our first trip to the range with the real thing.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I'm not a fan of airsoft, I played with some cheaper guns and accuracy was not good. Airguns on the other hand can be quite accurate, they're not toys either (I just cant take airsoft seriously). For a youngster they would be a good choice IMO.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hay jbglock would you have any recommendation. I shoot a G19 gen4

Thanks
Lots of research. For non force on force in your house Tokyo Marui spring powered single shot 17 will fit your holster if it is open ended. After that I'm only aware of full size replica's that are gas powered or electric (once again only Tokyo Marui). I'm sure someone currently makes or has made a Gen19 sized gun but don't know a manafacturer off hand. Redwolfairsoft I had a lot of luck with ordering. Tons of reliable companies beside them though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts