Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone watch American Guns last night. If so what did ya think of the zombie gun they made

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I really want to like that show, but just can't. I saw how the guy wanted a .500 S&W for his "end of days" weapon and I don't think that's a very good idea, but figured it's just for show anyway :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea not real sure why he wanted such a big round. still i guess just anouther gun to have ..... you like sons of guns better?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I watched it. Honestly I wasn't a big fan of that gun. I have a lever gun, its a great gun but definitely not in my top ten choises for a zombie gun. Did you notice how all the smiths picked assault rifles? That should tell ya something.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wasnt a fan of it either just wanted too see what everyone else thought ... i would want a assualt rifle myself

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Dont especially like the show, and not expecting Zombies in my area.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
...you like sons of guns better?
Honestly, I don't like either. I think both portray gun enthusiasts in less than favorable light. I know it's a made-for-TV thing, but I can't stand the drama and staged scenes.

I prefer the industry type shows (Guns & Ammo, Handguns, Student of the Gun, etc.).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
same here but i still watch them just b/c its about guns.... u use to watch guns & ammo and all those shows untill i swaped cable providers

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Honestly, I don't like either. I think both portray gun enthusiasts in less than favorable light. I know it's a made-for-TV thing, but I can't stand the drama and staged scenes.

I prefer the industry type shows (Guns & Ammo, Handguns, Student of the Gun, etc.).

+1 on the staged stuff...I respect their abilities, and some of the great ideas, but they "cheapen" what they've accomplished by having to sensationalize with a big explosion...and the manufactured "drama"...Put enough explosives and fuel together, and you can make anything go "boom"...I'd be more impressed with pictures of long range targets showing POI...

·
Registered
188 Posts
+1 on the staged stuff...I respect their abilities, and some of the great ideas, but they "cheapen" what they've accomplished by having to sensationalize with a big explosion...and the manufactured "drama"...Put enough explosives and fuel together, and you can make anything go "boom"...I'd be more impressed with pictures of long range targets showing POI...
I totally agree.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I totally agree.
Their 1st season was not too bad. I'll see how they go this season. These are the same reasons that I don't watch Son's of Guns anymore. Too much stupid drama. I even fast fwd through Sr's stuff on American Chopper. He's turning into a drama queen. They just need to stick to building bikes/guns and having fun. Save this other crap for you own time.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hey the daughter is smokin' hot too.
I think I read she was 16 when the show started. With daughters about that age, I just couldn't believe someone would allow their girl to be shown like that.

I enjoy pretty women with guns and all...just too young and close to home for me :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I think I read she was 16 when the show started. With daughters about that age, I just couldn't believe someone would allow their girl to be shown like that........

I'm with ya on that...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts