Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range i put 100 rounds through my glock 19 and 100 rounds through my glock 27, absolutely perfect. The only problem was my fault i was shooting my 27 using a 15 round mag, and accidently grabed my 19 mag loaded it and chambered it it fired a dud i dint know wtf happened i pulled out the mag and realized what i did. Put the right mag and it was perfect, does anyone think that coukd have caused any damage. I also shot my little taurus tcp about 75 rounds perfect as well got i love that little 380. Anyway it another great day at the range and figured i would share.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Not a recommend barrel for 9mm, been there done that with an H&K. As long as you didn't keep shooting it you should be fine. You should have found that the 9mm casing blew out quite a bit on one side when the ignition took place and it probably didn't eject too well, but other than that there shouldn't have been a problem.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Sounds like you have some nice shooting guns...and had a learning experience... :)
I long for a range day...lol...glad you had one. Thanks for sharing it with us...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
When you say it fired a "dud", what do you mean? Did the round go off course or make a strange noise? Just curious what a 9mm in a 40 cal barrell will do besides have too much room in the barrell.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It Fired but it was a light strike, and the casing expanded alot

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
When you say it fired a "dud", what do you mean? Did the round go off course or make a strange noise? Just curious what a 9mm in a 40 cal barrell will do besides have too much room in the barrell.
It makes kinda a fabang on the lower end of the decibel meter. You can definitely tell when you fire the first round. You look at the gun scratch your head and say WTF was that? Then you go... awe shit did I load 9mm in a 40? Then quietly change out the rounds from the mag like nothing happened :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly lmao! I just dont get how it chambered the round perfectly. Oh well that will never happen again

QUOTE=ZombieKiller57;10129]It makes kinda a fabang on the lower end of the decibel meter. You can definitely tell when you fire the first round. You look at the gun scratch your head and say WTF was that? Then you go... awe shit did I load 9mm in a 40? Then quietly change out the rounds from the mag like nothing happened :)[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The thing is i didnt load the 9mm rounds in the 40 mag, i grabbed the 9mm mag and slid it in the g27 lol thats what i get for trying tactical reloads lol

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like you have some nice shooting guns...and had a learning experience... :)
I long for a range day...lol...glad you had one. Thanks for sharing it with us...

I do all 3 have been flawless but i have had some lemons as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts