Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone else here watch The Walking Dead? Last night was a season (3 or 4?) premiere. That show and Breaking bad are my favourite shows on TV.

Too bad Shane got killed off last season he had a Glock :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pretty sure this is season 3 of The Walking Dead. I DVRd it and watched it tonight. The new person with the walkers as pets is crazy. LOL +1 for it and Breaking Bad as 2 favorite shows.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I'm a fan. Gotta love zombie shows. I see Rick was making heavy use of Shane's Glock in season 3 opener. I have never seen then run by a sporting good store in 3 seasons. Not sure how they keep their ammo supply up. Must be like manna from heaven. I sure hope those blessings fall on me when the SHTF. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Love it (and Breaking Bad too).

Nice premier - they've coalesced well into a group, on-the-spot amputation, prison survivors, Mischonne...should be a great season!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pretty sure this is season 3 of The Walking Dead. I DVRd it and watched it tonight. The new person with the walkers as pets is crazy. LOL +1 for it and Breaking Bad as 2 favorite shows.
I thought they were pets too, until the shot from the back. They are pack mules nor arms to grab no lower jaw to bite and carry gear without need for rest or water brilliant!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I must have missed the back shot of them, I did notice the no jaws, so they couldn't bite. That is a heck of a ideal to use them as pack mules. LOL

·
Banned
966 Posts
The fakest thing about this episode was a bunch of refugees with hand-me-down guns firing offhand, one-handed, at zombies 50-60 ft. away and getting brain shots every time. C'mon, even gecko45 ain't that good!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah I was watching last night with the misses and we were both wondering what their purpose was when it hit me! I rewound and paused on the shot from the back and said now I know. She looked puzzled and then I pointed out the duffle bags on their back and she was like da*m good idea!

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i didnt know what was the point of keeping them untill they showed the duffle bags in the last scene

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a fan. Gotta love zombie shows. I see Rick was making heavy use of Shane's Glock in season 3 opener. I have never seen then run by a sporting good store in 3 seasons. Not sure how they keep their ammo supply up. Must be like manna from heaven. I sure hope those blessings fall on me when the SHTF. :)

Love this show and I usually hate zombie shows. I was thinking the same thing about a sports store. I was thinking if you could get to a bass pro shop a get to the second floor it would be a great place to set up camp. Destroy the stairs and disable the elevator so the walkers can't get up there. All the camping supplies are up there and ammo for ever. The only thing is there usually in a high population area so getting to it might be difficult.

The thing that bugs me is why they don't kill all the walkers through the fence. They will stab a couple then lead the rest down the fence line. Just kill them all right then and there so you dont have to deal with them later.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great episode last night! I didn't think Rick was going to kill that prisoner but glad he did it was a good scene :D

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I thought they were pets too, until the shot from the back. They are pack mules nor arms to grab no lower jaw to bite and carry gear without need for rest or water brilliant!
definitely a renewable resource. I would imagine that it would mask her scent too. Make a note of that one in your zombie handbooks

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Just started watching Breaking bad on netflix, so I am behind on that show. But walking dead is great. As far as Shane he was a D*ck! And I thought you could not get zombie blood on you, what's up with that? Oh, and what is with the two Lesbians? I forgot where they came in to the picture, or are they new this season?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Just started watching Breaking bad on netflix, so I am behind on that show. But walking dead is great. As far as Shane he was a D*ck! And I thought you could not get zombie blood on you, what's up with that? Oh, and what is with the two Lesbians? I forgot where they came in to the picture, or are they new this season?
Are you talking about Andrea and Michonne (the blonde and the black lady with the long hair)?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Yes, are they not Lesbians? for some reason I got that impression. Anyway, Michonne sure knows how to use a sword!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Andrea & Shane got it on in the car last season (she's been around since the beginning). Not sure about Michonne, but you know what they say - "what happens in the zombie apocalypse, stays in the zombie apocalypse" :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Yes, are they not Lesbians? for some reason I got that impression. Anyway, Michonne sure knows how to use a sword!
Michonne is not gay in the graphic novel but that doesn't preclude the possibility of them doing something stupid in the TV series. There is chatter on the walking dead forums that they are hoping she is but I have seen nothing definite either way

1 - 20 of 70 Posts