Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else on here was into ak's or collecting AK mags? I have quite a few different Russian and Chinese mags.

·
Banned
966 Posts
I hate that AK and SKS mags aren't interchangeable. My son has a WASR-10/63 and I have a Chinese SKS in tactical form. One of my mags is a 50-round. That thing's huge! Forget using a bipod or most any other form of stabilizer. And it takes 2 1/2 boxes of ammo to fill that sucker! Anyway, I'm no collector and I'm as American as apple pie but my son and I do enjoy our commie carbines! :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I'm a sucker for a commie gun. I have a Norinco MAK 90 post ban AK, An Arsenal Saiga AK. And 2 Saiga shotguns. I have 2 Norinco SKS's as well. I would like to someday be able to get a preban Norinco or Polytech AK.

·
Banned
966 Posts
I guess I'm the opposite of a collector. I don't like duplicates ... one semi-auto pistol, one Russian carbine (well, made in China), one Mossberg ... you get the picture. I got one Harley, one Jack Russell Terrier, one wife, well, OK, two knives: a CRKT and a Swiss Army! :p

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yea, I'm a sucker for a commie gun. I have a Norinco MAK 90 post ban AK, An Arsenal Saiga AK. And 2 Saiga shotguns. I have 2 Norinco SKS's as well. I would like to someday be able to get a preban Norinco or Polytech AK.
I had a Norinco SKS-D pre-ban that used AK mags...pretty good little rifle for what I paid for it back in about '91...You can still find 'em, but few and far between...and a lot more than $188... :(

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have had an AR and a AK-47. I much prefered the AK but traded it for a.....wait for it.....Glock !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I have had an AR and a AK-47. I much prefered the AK but traded it for a.....wait for it.....Glock !
Of course...! I found my next one today, Tex...Gaston had better get them boys busy...Glocks are selling like hotcakes...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts