Glock Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I haven't used them, but neither have I heard anything bad about them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, ok I did some research first, but I thought it would be good to see and read someone that has ordered from there.. The reviews were good, didn't see any bad ones.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
They are good but with Glock’s there is a lot of people selling stuff so get back with us. Everyone likes to hear about a good experience

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Reactions: cigarrodog

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow that site is damn awesome, 124 pages of heaven haha I assume you have used them and they deliver on? Thannks for the info,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Laptop works good.....Not for tp though:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a Glock on order with RockyourGlock and it is supposed to ship this week. I cannot fully evaluate them yet, but at least they have humans who actually answer their phone. I was very impressed when Dan of RockYourGlock called me to double check a component of my order. I thought that was a nice touch, rather than just completing the order and not really caring if it was correct.

Frosty.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I have good luck with rock your EBay I find them completive with free shipping and no tax

·
Registered
965 Posts
I bought the G26 gen 4 backstraps from them. Small purchase but it came in a reasonable time. (Can't believe I lost the ones that came with the gun ... arrgh).

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What did you consider reasonable time? I made a 'purchase' (in quotes because I've not yet received it) 4 days ago on in stock items that still has not shipped.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I used them they are high on price for something's but nice and ship fast.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Try ebay. Ndzperformance. I think they also have a regular website too.
I have my items in 2 days. Of course i dont live far from them either.
And free shipping.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts