Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any AR shooters among us shooting the 300 Blackout? Insight and opinions from those shooters would be appreciated... :) Thanks

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I've been thinking about getting an upper, but apparently they cost money :(

If I ever find one sitting around, I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I was thinking about...wanted to get some insight before doing so...Either that or something in a 6.5...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No 6.8...that's out...interest is falling like snow in a blizzard..lol

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I really like the looks of the 6.8 and the bullet dynamics. I'm just afraid of supply for the 6.8 round won't be there. Hell you can't find the 5.7 x 28 right now either

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's got great stuff, for sure, but from what I can tell guys are dropping it for some of the other "up and comers" for the same reason you mentioned...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thinking in terms of a "zombie" gun...lol...and deer...I'm more of a bolt action guy with deer, but something that slams at medium ranges would make a great deer and zombie gun...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
It's got great stuff, for sure, but from what I can tell guys are dropping it for some of the other "up and comers" for the same reason you mentioned...
That's the reason I haven't made the jump to purchase the FN P90 SBR. No sense in spending 6+ months to get NFA approval, $200 tax stamp and 1,600 bucks for the weapon and then have no ammo to shoot it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts