Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new G 21 Gen4. Im one of those people that can't leave well enough alone. Im big into ”tricking out” my firearmes. This is my first glock and I plan on going all out on it. Now I have found most of the stuff I wanted. Except a magwell. It seems models out there won't fit. There is a polymer magwill that fits a gen3 but im not sure if it fits a gen4. And lone wolf has one that fits a timberwolf. Ive read that the gen4 grip size is similar to the timberwolf's.
Before I spend the money on a maybe. Does any one know of a magwell that fits a G21 gen4?
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I just picked up a new G 21 Gen4. Im one of those people that can't leave well enough alone. Im big into ”tricking out” my firearmes. This is my first glock and I plan on going all out on it. Now I have found most of the stuff I wanted. Except a magwell. It seems models out there won't fit. There is a polymer magwill that fits a gen3 but im not sure if it fits a gen4. And lone wolf has one that fits a timberwolf. Ive read that the gen4 grip size is similar to the timberwolf's.
Before I spend the money on a maybe. Does any one know of a magwell that fits a G21 gen4?
Any help would be appreciated.
I have not used any but I do know there are several on the market

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far no luck. It seems that several companies make a gen4 version but they're all for 9mm pistols. It looks like I may have to wait awile longer for someone to produce a 45 gen4 model.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have never seen one for a GEN4, I am assuming you will not CCW ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have never seen one for a GEN4, I am assuming you will not CCW ?
Correct. Im a big guy and can get away with the 21 for CC in the colder months. Its just a little too big. I use my h&k .45 usp compact , its about the size of a g19.. I would love it if glock made a midsized 45apc. Think g19 but 45apc. :) im personally not a big fan of the subcompacts. Big hands, tiny gun.
Sooo.. im trying to make the g21 a match grade pistol. Mostly for plinking and hunting but I have been thinking of competing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glock would be smart to introduce a small .45 for CCW...something like the XDs, without the safety issues (recall). I still like the Colt Defender for CCW, but it's just a bit heavy to jam in the small of my back all day. I've never owned a Glock, but now I have the G21. TN is an open carry state, so I oblige. I'd like something else besides the Defender to carry in more...private circumstances.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts