Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up a Sig P238. This is my first 380 and I am pretty excited to get to the range and shoot it. When I get some range time on her I will give a detailed report.

P238-Eq-detail.jpg

My wife told me that "you have a gun buying problem" this evening. So I told her that I could just not tell her and hide it from her. She said that she would rather I did (that is the pregnancy talking). I don't keep secrets from her so I will tell her every time even it it pisses her off.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That's really nice,Trey3...and good luck on the "gun buying problem"...lol...Gun buyers anonymous, perhaps...
Man, that's a beautiful gun... And hey...there are worse problems...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
That is a great looking gun, at first glance I thought it was the new P224. I know I have a gun buying problem and a knife buying problem and sunglasses and.....

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Nice purchase. I was looking at the Liberty model a while back but it was just not worth the money for a .380. It was somewhere in the $750 range and I didn't even like the feel after I picked it up. But that's just me. Congrats.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's really nice,Trey3...and good luck on the "gun buying problem"...lol...Gun buyers anonymous, perhaps...
Man, that's a beautiful gun... And hey...there are worse problems...
I will look into the GBA.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a great looking gun, at first glance I thought it was the new P224. I know I have a gun buying problem and a knife buying problem and sunglasses and.....
I wish the P224 was out. That is the next one I am waiting for, but it is sure to be months before it is even at the LGS's.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice purchase. I was looking at the Liberty model a while back but it was just not worth the money for a .380. It was somewhere in the $750 range and I didn't even like the feel after I picked it up. But that's just me. Congrats.
When I first held it I didn't like it as well. But then I put the extended mag in it and it changes the whole feel of the gun. It is a great fit for me.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I wish the P224 was out. That is the next one I am waiting for, but it is sure to be months before it is even at the LGS's.
I just finished reading the article about the P224 and there are or will be three different models. I am anxious to see them, SIG is my second favorite handgun.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just finished reading the article about the P224 and there are or will be three different models. I am anxious to see them, SIG is my second favorite handgun.
It is close for me I really like Sig and am just starting my relationship with Glocks. They are both great pieces.

P224-SAS-Hero-Detail.jpg

The Sig P224 SAS: SIG Anti Snag version.

P224-Nickel-Hero-Detail.jpg

The SIG P224 Classic Two Tone

P224-Equinox-Hero-Detail.jpg

The Sig P224 Equinox - This is the model that I am going to have to bring home.

P224-Exterem-Hero-Detail.jpg

The SIG P224 Extreme

They are all going to be bad ass. Can't wait. I was at the LGS yesterday buying the P238. I was asking the guy if there was a time line as to when they would see the P224. The soonest they are thinking it is going to be available is July, I however am not going to hold my breath. When I see one I will believe it.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
The only Gun buying problem I have is the lack of funds to buy more!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The dealers here in Mid-Atlantic are not that optimistic. They are expecting to see it at least 1 year from SHOT, that is if they know the gun is going into production. MagPul Transformer for example never went into production.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The dealers here in Mid-Atlantic are not that optimistic. They are expecting to see it at least 1 year from SHOT, that is if they know the gun is going into production. MagPul Transformer for example never went into production.
I was kinda wondering if they were feeding me some fluff. I am going to do a little research.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My guess is somewhere in the middle for your and mine time estimate. The dealers are really pessimistic here.
Hope that it is sooner rather then later.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
It is close for me I really like Sig and am just starting my relationship with Glocks. They are both great pieces.

I'm with ya on that...Sigs are real nice...been looking at a 220 compact w/nite sights...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I'm with ya on that...Sigs are real nice...been looking at a 220 compact w/nite sights...
The 220 is a great gun. I looked at the SAS compact 220. It was just a piece of art.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Reactions: rowabi
1 - 20 of 25 Posts