Glock Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just glad he didn't hurt himself worse, or someone else...

·
Registered
188 Posts
That sucks! why would you use fore grip on a glock in the first place?
The Beretta 92FSA fullm auto has a fold under fore grip on it, but it has a longer barrel with a flash suppressor so I guess it's a little safer to deploy that. The Glock 17 full auto conversion I saw had a round aluminum Knurled handle that screwed into the left side of the frame (reinforced on the inside with a steel plate) kind of like what you would see on a die grinder or buffer, and it had a diamature and length of a suppressor so when firing, you could have one hand on the grip and the other on the side. Looked a lot safer than the foregrip. Still wish I bought that when I had the chance!!:p

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Beretta 93 is ported so it's more controllable, also it's metal and the grip is attached properly and securely. I would not trust a rail attachment on a plastic gun. No offense to Glock, but there is a season G18 doesn't come with such a doohickey.

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I couldnt tell by watching the video, but obviously he let his hand get in front of the muzzle?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cant fix stupid.
I hear ya...if ranges required IQ testing before renting some of these weapons, some of those folks wouldn't be shooting...But then again, if some of those range employees were required to perform the same test, some of the ranges would be unmanned...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I hear ya...if ranges required IQ testing before renting some of these weapons, some of those folks wouldn't be shooting...But then again, if some of those range employees were required to perform the same test, some of the ranges would be unmanned...
But wait, most range employees know everything about guns of everykind....just ask them and they will tell you. LOL

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
But wait, most range employees know everything about guns of everykind....just ask them and they will tell you. LOL
You hit it on the head..my point exactly...I've seen some good-uns, and I've seen some doof-us's..

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We're pretty fortunate at our LGS/range...Friendly, knowledgeable salespeople, and safety minded RO's...one is a former marine with some operator experience in the middle east. Knows his weapons, ready to help, and even coach a little bit...and don't play on his range...lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts