Glock Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Not the first time they've stepped on it, or in it...A really catchy line in the story was...
"Bank of America was the recipient of well over 100 billion dollars in federal money. They are also one of just two vendors processing payments for Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign..............."

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not the first time they've stepped on it, or in it...A really catchy line in the story was...
"Bank of America was the recipient of well over 100 billion dollars in federal money. They are also one of just two vendors processing payments for Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign..............."
I don't do business with them nor would I work for them. I just turned down a contract at one of their offices here in VA because of what they do.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I don't do any business with them and now I'll never use them.
I have one of their credit cards which i will no longer use.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is a joke. Political mumbo jumbo. To think that BofA one of the firsts can be bought out. JOKE!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just another reason I'll never do business with BofA
There are so many right now it's not like they have to screw up anymore. It's really a wonder their share stock has not bottomed out with as many times as they have screwed up and got caught at it in the last 3 years

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Doesn't look to be much of a chance that they will back off this position, either...I bet it'll bite 'em in the rear...If all of the 2A folks would put their money where their mouth is, it definitely would...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I'm hearing they didn't drop them because of their line of business...just a rumor though.

I still don't trust anything a big bank tell me :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Part of BofA's response
Bank of America does not have a policy that prohibits us from banking clients in this industry.
This was the response McMillin to the above.
In response to Bank of America's public statement:

The statement we [McMillan] posted was an accurate account of the events that transpired late last week. McMillan Group has been in good standing with B of A and a loyal customer for the past 12 years. We were told that we must finalize all of our accounts because we manufacture firearms.

McMillan cannot speak for Bank of America's company wide policies, but we can speak out about our personal experiences.

We [McMillan] kindly suggest that if Corporate Bank of America has no policy against conducting business with firearms manufactures, then they should communicate these policies with their regional Vice Presidents and other management.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts