Glock Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Daily Beast is hardly a conservative mainstay and yet, somehow, a brilliantly written article has appeared there which sums up the dangers of politicians left to their own devices and the wisdom of the country's founders -- especially with respect to the Second Amendment.

There is one statistic that I have seen alluded to but actual specifics were seldom given: 2,000,000 crimes are stopped or deterred each year by armed private citizens which is four times more than the number of reported firearms crimes annually. Even leaving out Jefferson's wisdom quoted in my signature, that is more than reason enough to justify the right to Keep and Bear Arms.

When you have a moment, read the article before the Daily Beast discovers what it has done to the arguments of its left wing media brothers and takes it down.

David Mamet: Gun Laws and the Fools of Chelm - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's great to read what liberal writers have to say. If one only reads what like minded people say then you'll miss something important. Sun Tzu says that if you know your enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of one-hundred battles.

BTW, I'm a fan of Jefferson as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts