Glock Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hunting a KS-7 for a while and thought I had found on. Priced a little high but I could live with it. Or so I thought. Made the purchase (even took the time to create an account) placed the order. I'm shopping for parts and get this email.... I'm not a happy camper. I was about to direct you all there. Read and need. They DO NOT stand by their deals. No integrity in my book. I responded that they should honor the price. I but don't expect a reply. I'll be spreading the word on other forums. The price I was going to pay was $529.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
I have been hunting a KS-7 for a while and thought I had found on. Priced a little high but I could live with it. Or so I thought. Made the purchase (even took the time to create an account) placed the order. I'm shopping for parts and get this email.... I'm not a happy camper. I was about to direct you all there. Read and need. They DO NOT stand by their deals. No integrity in my book. I responded that they should honor the price. I but don't expect a reply. I'll be spreading the word on other forums. The price I was going to pay was $529.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk
And they now have your credit card into too. Beware.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts