Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after having a Gen 4 for quite a while, I finally changed the mag release over to the "Southpaw" version. Don't know why I didn't do this earlier! It was simple, plus I'm realizing now how much easier it will be to release the magazine especially at the range where I like to stay loaded up and just keep firing away! :eek:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Ya gotta love the simple perfection of a Glock...:)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya gotta love the simple perfection of a Glock...:)
Yep! It really is. They are simple to take down, clean, change or add accessories, etc. By the way, I was gonna ask you if the XD-S was just as simple...???

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yep! It really is. They are simple to take down, clean, change or add accessories, etc. By the way, I was gonna ask you if the XD-S was just as simple...???
pretty much...about as simple, too

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm the opposite. I'm left handed, have shot for decades with the controls on the opposite side, have gotten very fast that way, and now I simply can't adjust to controls not set up for a right handed shooter.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm the opposite. I'm left handed, have shot for decades with the controls on the opposite side, have gotten very fast that way, and now I simply can't adjust to controls not set up for a right handed shooter.
Understand, no doubt. When I go to the range, I practice with either hand. Never know when you might need to shoot in a situation where your primary shooting hand isn't able!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Understand, no doubt. When I go to the range, I practice with either hand. Never know when you might need to shoot in a situation where your primary shooting hand isn't able!
Good. More people should take that advice. I always try to incorporate the same towards the end of my range practice. Honestly I feel I could manipulate the controls better and faster right handed if they were set up for a left handed shooter. Maybe I just have weird hands. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts