Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a Beretta M9. No more Glocks till next year! Any thoughts on the M9?

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
thats a fine gun, a solid gun

·
Registered
960 Posts
If it's good enough for the folks currently in uniform, it's good enough for me! Definitely a durable firearm, no question! :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
a couple of month ago I bought a used 92F because it was sub $400, in excellent condition and couldn't pass on it. Not something I would carry on a daily basis, it's a boat anchor but it's fun to shoot. I only have 3 9mm in my collection and plan on keeping them because they are a little cheaper to shoot.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Looks like I didn't see a Beretta in that little arms store you have in your signature! So, that being said, you gotta have one! :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I had a couple of the Berettas, sold them both to buy Glocks. They shot fine, no problems and they were accurate but were too heavy for me for CCW. I empasize FOR ME, if you dont mind the weight they would be just fine.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, and that's not everything :) Ordered it today.
a couple of month ago I bought a used 92F because it was sub $400, in excellent condition and couldn't pass on it. Not something I would carry on a daily basis, it's a boat anchor but it's fun to shoot. I only have 3 9mm in my collection and plan on keeping them because they are a little cheaper to shoot.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the post I meant to quote.
Looks like I didn't see a Beretta in that little arms store you have in your signature! So, that being said, you gotta have one! :)

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, I am thinking about a Sig P226 in the future, maybe the Elite model.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Not a fan of the open slide, but they are great weapons...easy to learn to shoot...

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm not a big fan of open slide firearms. Just seems like too much barrel and not enough slide exposed. :)

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I must own something you like:) Everyone has their likes and dislikes, still looking for my dislikes! When I find it I will sell it.
I'm not a big fan of open slide firearms. Just seems like too much barrel and not enough slide exposed. :)

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I'm a 92 fan, actually started with one. Open slide it's what attracted me to it in the first place. Reliable, accurate and well made.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yep...kinda like the bumble bee..not supposed to be able to do that, lol...and the Beretta has done pretty well in these two wars, overall

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok dammit, I will buy one of those too! Just need more time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Beretta M9A1 and Sig 226 Combat TB. The Sig is loaded and twice as expensive. I'd give up the Sig before the Beretta any day. The Beretta has a much better trigger and I shoot it far better. They both have identical Hogue grips, so the feel very similar. I like the Siglite night sights when it is a little dark. The only thing that I have change on the Beretta " D-spring". The D spring mad ethe trigger lighter and smoother.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts