Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the current best buy anyone has seen on 5.56/.223 ammo...?

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I am amazed at how expensive ammo has gotten, I haven't shot my mini14 in years but I got a 1000 rd brick of PMC ammo for 87.00 at cheaper than dirt. it had been a while but hearing that $300 for a brick is somewhat pricy

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am amazed at how expensive ammo has gotten, I haven't shot my mini14 in years but I got a 1000 rd brick of PMC ammo for 87.00 at cheaper than dirt. it had been a while but hearing that $300 for a brick is somewhat pricy
yeh, that was the stone ages...lol...Gotta add to the ammo locker before it gets worse...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
yeh, that was the stone ages...lol...Gotta add to the ammo locker before it gets worse...
it has been a couple of years, probably more than I can remember but the ammo was south African made and not the most accurate

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a supply, so to speak...looking now to augment what I have, just in case...Looks like it may get rough to find just a little down the road...South African will be looking real good later on, lol

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't even find the Federal 100 rd value packs at Wallyworld...stuff's already drying up with the initial fears...lol

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I have a supply, so to speak...looking now to augment what I have, just in case...Looks like it may get rough to find just a little down the road...South African will be looking real good later on, lol
you better get it fast; the price of bulk ammo is up and I mean way up. I just looked at CTD on a 1000 RD's and it's $900.00
Ammo 5.56 NATO Lake City M855 FMJ 62 Grain Steel Penetrator 1000 Loose Bulk Case 3025 fps

target sports.com is all sold out on all their 223 ammo

cabela's---- out of stock

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hope ya'll have mags, as well...drying up too!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a feeling we're gonna see restrictions on all mags over 10 rds...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts