Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new here as a member and really enjoy reading the stories and posts. Love to be in the company of others who love Glocks and firearms in general. I am a retired disabled veteran. Not disabled because of combat, but have a lot of respect for our men and women that serve whether it be combat or not! These people deserve all the respect due to them! My past military service was in aviation and I am also very much an aircraft enthusiast in all types of aviation, military and civilian. Just wanted to say, glad to be here and really enjoy this forum! :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome aboard...And thanks for your service...Hooah !:) We're glad you're here...best forum, hands down

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm ... helo crew chief ... well, you obviously know your guns, you got the same Glock as me!

I second what rowabi said.
I don't claim to be any kind of expert but I grew up around my fair share of .357 and .38 revolvers. I had a couple of different semi-autos before I got my Glock. My best friend is a LEO and after I fired a few of his, I was hooked! getting ready to buy a 27 Gen 4. I just can't resist the size of that power in a smaller frame firearm. Anyway, I have plans to buy a few more as my retirement pension allows. For some reason I seem to have an interest in the G.A.P.'s. Don't know why, but I do know, if it's a Glock, it will go bang. Every Time!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the forum. New myself but I feel like I know all these guys. There all great and this is a good place to be.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! You will find this is the friendliest firearm Forum on the Web!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I might have already welcomed you, but if not...Welcome from Colorado!

There's definitely a different tone on this forum. It might get too big for its britches one day, but that day is not today :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum. I too am in the aviation field. I am in the Navy, and an ordnanceman.
So, I'm guessing that you are still on active duty, right?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm new here too, welcome aboard. And more importantly thanks for your service.

Danny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts