Glock Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a holster for IWB that is comfortable in the summer time, yet hardy enough for concealment and retention, I try to steer away from high and low ride holsters, mid ride is a nice option as high ride wear makes me feel I am going to drop the gun in front of me and is going to cause a scene... I am looking for either kydex, leader or hybrid... but other suggestions accepted...
Any recommendations ya'll?

Thank you.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I have a stealthgear breathable AIWB holster that can be worn in any position. it breaths so you don't sweat old over the place g262.jpg

Reactions: MrMagoo

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Barstool how much did that set you back?

·
Registered
412 Posts
3Speed Holster I have two of these one for my Ruger SR40C and one for my Glock G19 gen4/G26 gen 3. I have been carrying with these for over two years. I live in hot steamy Gulf Coast Texas. This rig fits the bill perfectly for me. Glock 3Speed.jpg Glock 3Speed sm1.jpg Glock 3Speed sm2.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Look up Outback Holsters for the G42 on Amazon. They are well built, ride comfy all day and priced fair! I hate kydex, so this Outback leather holster is my favorite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Look up Outback Holsters for the G42 on Amazon. They are well built, ride comfy all day and priced fair! I hate kydex, so this Outback leather holster is my favorite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I did and there is nothing there. please help me with a link.

·
Registered
422 Posts
My G42 is my pocket gun. Desantis Nemesis pocket holster, $25. I don't own a IWB holster for it. If I carry something on my hip or IWB it is usually my .40. Probably doesn't help you here, but I thought I'd throw it out there. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Good looking holster there AddisonOil

I bit the bullet and ordered me a Vedder today for my glock 42. Horsehide backing is free today for April 1st. Its normally 15 bucks more and they are sending a free t shirt too....They normally will sell you one with a holster for 8.50 extra. Oh well its all good!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I want an OWB for gssa competition, The alien gear looks pretty much what I am looking for at the price I can afford ($30.00) plus shipping, Does anyone out there have any experience with them? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
A co worker of mine has an IWB and OWB for his Glock 23 from them and he swears by it. I like it myself for the price. I just have never purchased one.

Reactions: oldfart64

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys... I am not sure what it will be like, but I too broke down and purchased a Klipit Holster from Blade Tech... We'll see...

OK, so... I am trying to upload the blessed pic of the holster... It will not upload from my desktop or from copying and pasting the url... grr

how to... please...:mad:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Sweet rig! What's with the hole below the trigger guard thou?

·
Registered
230 Posts
OK... Got a photobucket account... lets see...

looks real nice, except I need owb for GSSA and I am a lefty.

BTW there is another way to add a picture, If you click on the button just to the left of the movie clip button icon (looks like a picture), you will see tabs one for "from URL" the other for "from your computer". Choose the from your computer. In the bottom right corner, you will see basic uploader and if you choose that it will let you go to wherever you choose to get your picture and upload it. This is easier than it sounds. or click on the go advanced button right next to the post quick reply at the bottom and it will bet you to the same place in a couple of less clicks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looks real nice, except I need owb for GSSA and I am a lefty.

BTW there is another way to add a picture, If you click on the button just to the left of the movie clip button icon (looks like a picture), you will see tabs one for "from URL" the other for "from your computer". Choose the from your computer. In the bottom right corner, you will see basic uploader and if you choose that it will let you go to wherever you choose to get your picture and upload it. This is easier than it sounds. or click on the go advanced button right next to the post quick reply at the bottom and it will bet you to the same place in a couple of less clicks.
what does GSSA mean?

I did try both ways you mention, but neither worked for me (Uploading from computer, it would not do anything...), Not sure if it would've worked with th epic url address, as I did learn that when you plug it in the message, it is all words (the web address) but then when you click post reply, the post comes out with the picture...

·
Registered
230 Posts
what does GSSA mean?

I did try both ways you mention, but neither worked for me (Uploading from computer, it would not do anything...), Not sure if it would've worked with th epic url address, as I did learn that when you plug it in the message, it is all words (the web address) but then when you click post reply, the post comes out with the picture...
haha means I cant type, it is gssf (glock sport shooting foundation)
sorry you had trouble with my attachment instructions. I only insert picture attachments that are actually on my computer, and it always works. I have never had any success with following url's they are just too complex. On some forums you cant post until you reach a certain level but not this one. Like I said sorry for my poor instructions.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Received a Vedder Holsters LLC Rapid Tuck for Glock 42 and it is my EDC holster for t-shirt and shorts weather.
Like it enough that I just ordered the Rapid Tuck for my M&P 40c.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts