Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, just got a new holster that I am pretty excited about. I told the guys I got it from I would spread the word so I just joined this forum. I found this holster at a local gun store by BlackPoint Tactical and it was different than anything I've seen, a kydex body with leather wings. When I tried it on I couldn't believe the comfort. I got one for my G17 and LOVE it! Here is a link to their FB page: BlackPoint Tactical | Facebook
Unfortunately they don't have a website so a phone call if you do not have a facebook is necessary. Anyways, check them out, they seem to be doing some neat stuff.

Also, anyone else find a holster similar? I'd like to do a comparison

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Glad to hear you found one that works for you. I have one that is similar except the holster is leather. I really like a holster where 'less is more', the less mass of a holster the better I like them.

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Glad to hear you found one that works for you. I have one that is similar except the holster is leather. I really like a holster where 'less is more', the less mass of a holster the better I like them.
Ditto...definitely !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.