Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Not hard to believe! When we purchased the LCR, the store was absolutely packed! He had extra staff on hand because of the amount of customers. They were having serious problems trying to get through for the background checks. When he finally got through, he pulled the phone away and said, "bring me all the applications now". He called in and got approvals on about 12-15 people just while I was standing there. Seems that AR's were the most being sold.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now is the time to buy. It will only get worse in the next 4 years. Guns and Ammo will not be getting cheaper any time soon unfortunately

·
Registered
960 Posts
now is the time to buy. It will only get worse in the next 4 years. Guns and Ammo will not be getting cheaper any time soon unfortunately
So true!!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Ordered my first Sig, arsenal is growing!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Also heard Sig was raising prices 14% in December, and others were as well.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
With the rise in crime and the internet making it mobile people don't feel safe anymore. It’s hard not to pick up a paper and not see someone getting broke into, raped or brutalized by some punks. With The new stand your ground laws people feel more confident about if they have to use a gun they aren’t going to lose everything they have

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
+1 on that...I've said it, you've said it, as well as some others on here...we've seen it tough before, but we're gonna see it again... :(

·
Registered
960 Posts
+1 on that...I've said it, you've said it, as well as some others on here...we've seen it tough before, but we're gonna see it again... :(
So true, no doubt!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm waiting on 2 1000 rnd cases of 223 target that have been on back order since August. @ $200 per thousand I'm not canceling the order.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts