Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a blade tech IDPA holster for a glock 19....it fits perfect...my question is does anyone know if a glock 17 would fit the same holster? Thinking of getting one for competition, but hate to order another holster...unless i have too....

They would both be Gen4...........

thanks

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Not familiar with that holster, but I am guessing that if it has an open bottom it will fit.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Usually not because of the length and sometimes the thickness (there is some small differences in between models) it might cause the gun to either be loose or tight. Check with the MFG and see what they say. it should give a listing for that model

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is an open bottom holster,,,,,thanks for the info though........ill contact bladetech (wish you could just have one interchangeable one to compete with though)

thanks again

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
just go on line and look up the holster and it will tell you what guns will fit. with leather it is a little more forgiving then plastic form fitted holsters

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I would imagine it would fit. You could always stop by a gun shop and try it out to be sure. Sometimes Customer Service isn't reliable. I like to see it for myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts