Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
165 Posts
Here's the manufacturer part number if it helps in your search PG1950203BFG but I would expect you will have to find a used one. Gunbroker is the best place to watch - you can setup a saved search that will email you of any new postings.

Do be careful, there are a lot of scammers out there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the manufacturer part number if it helps in your search PG1950203BFG but I would expect you will have to find a used one. Gunbroker is the best place to watch - you can setup a saved search that will email you of any new postings.

Do be careful, there are a lot of scammers out there.
I wanted a new one but I’ll most likely have to settle for a used one & yes I was scammed one time out of 500$ smh but I’ve learned my lesson. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
165 Posts
I wanted a new one but I’ll most likely have to settle for a used one & yes I was scammed one time out of 500$ smh but I’ve learned my lesson. Thank you!
New will be challenging, but don’t give up. NIB guns show up all the time on Gunbroker. They were never part of regular production, colored frames were made specifically for the distributor market. That and Glock is discontinuing the Gen4 9mm line makes it unlikely, but not impossible, that they would produce more. Lipseys has proven the ability to talk Glock into making more of a previously discontinued model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
794 Posts
I don't know for sure but have you look at Palmetto State Armory.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Order one from an FFL (gun shop), that way you will get what you want. That’s what I did when I bought a 1911. And I have held onto it, for 40 years.

Just ask at a gun store if they will order you that gun. Pay your money and wait for the gun🤓.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts