Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short segment on CC'ing focusing on my county!

Yes, there's a lot of us around here and we have an awesome sheriff!

My gun club & a local outdoor range (Dragonman's) are featured. I was there just the night before with my AR! So close to being a celebrity :)

It actually isn't as bad as I thought it would be considering it's a CBS piece. The anti-gun guy makes me want to puke, but I guess they had to throw something in for the hoplophobes.

[video=youtube;FQmGq8FB6eI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQmGq8FB6eI[/video]

I don't think it will play as an embedded vid.

Concealed-weapons permits catch on in Colo. county - YouTube

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Not a bad interview block. I agree with you on the Brady Campaign bozo. That organization has run it course. They are burning through more money and getting nothing implemented which is good. Hopefully they will be gone soon.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I agree, good interview. As far as Brady goes, I think it is just a bunch of freeloaders drawing paychecks and dragging out their failed agenda.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I agree, good interview. As far as Brady goes, I think it is just a bunch of freeloaders drawing paychecks and dragging out their failed agenda.
2nd that. I am not sure that the nationwide database is a good idea, that sounds like it could be a big problem. Here in Kansas our DMV switched over there computer system. Since the switch it has been nothing but trouble to try and register your vehicle or get your license. This is just for one county. I can't imagine the potential problems that could arise if we were talking nation wide. Understanding that this is two different beasts, it just seems like it could be a potential disaster.

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
2nd that. I am not sure that the nationwide database is a good idea, that sounds like it could be a big problem. Here in Kansas our DMV switched over there computer system. Since the switch it has been nothing but trouble to try and register your vehicle or get your license. This is just for one county. I can't imagine the potential problems that could arise if we were talking nation wide. Understanding that this is two different beasts, it just seems like it could be a potential disaster.
Thought about that myself...Good and bad potential...too much access = potential trainwreck of records...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts