Glock Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Welcome new owners.

Lets make glockforum.net great again. Although its already pretty great.

Reactions: Swampfox762

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Welcome new owners.

Lets make glockforum.net great again. Although its already pretty great.
Yes it is. The MEMBERS here...make this board Great. The Members...AND "GOOD MODS" Is really what makes a great board. This IS a Great Board. Honestly? BECAUSE of the Mods. Thank you.

Thanks to the New "Owners". Ya'll need to move to the "States" so ya can buy a PISTOL!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I enjoy the knock down drag outs here. Only forum I've been on in any subject matter where it is pretty much unfiltered, and yet it flourishes. Politics is a big no-no on many car forums. So is guns. Plllllll-lllllllllll!
Yes I like that we can freely discuss our dislike of democRATS ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah, we even have gun totin' bleedin hearts like bsg :)0
one time, after i rhetorically made a point about how the Democratic Party Propaganda mill (aka 'the media') will always point out race in a non racially motivated crime committed by a white perp, but will never, EVER make race an issue when a perp is black, EVEN in a clearly racially motivated crime; and he instructed me to not make it about race. clearly he missed the point - about the Democratic Party's agenda to create racial strife and balkanize america - and almost like a perfect product of Lib racism mongering, his bleeding heart could only see racism where it, of course, didn't exist.
but like others said above, we wear the big boy pants and enjoy sparring. and I'm sure bsg is tough enough to weather a little assessment of him, as i did his criticism of me. and hopefully everybody here is a big fan of free speech and opinions, and non cliquishness, such that they - and bsg himself - will enjoy a little prodding of the great forum juggernaut, bsg himself, and not give me the persona non grata time out chair :(
cause i really love all the different personalities here and the raw ball busting nature of the discourse.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Yes it is. The MEMBERS here...make this board Great. The Members...AND "GOOD MODS" Is really what makes a great board. This IS a Great Board. Honestly? BECAUSE of the Mods. Thank you.

Thanks to the New "Owners". Ya'll need to move to the "States" so ya can buy a fuckin PISTOL!!!:cool:

Wait...we have mods? :cool:

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Wait...we have mods? :cool:
Yup. Pretty cool Mods. They banned me...I think twice, for 7 days.
For some, "language" stuff, I think it was. I thought 7 days was pretty cool. Compared to "other" boards.

I think our "Mods", basically decided, to not participate in political Correctness. As long as it remains mostly Civil, they don't get involved in "Language issues" anymore.

Political Correctness, don't work here.
Real opinions, and real responses...work here. For all subjects. Least for me, personally.

This is a GREAT Board!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I hope they can get the fires out up there, the smoke here is brutal. But, not as brutal,as those people losing their homes.

·
Administrator
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
ADMIN: Philip...welcome aboard sir!

Please take the time to assess carefully and completely and we welcome any input you might have to offer!
Ditto! Share if you have input on the site as well/ :)

seems like complaints come more from members getting into a pissing contest and degrading a thread
Shame.

Thanks to the New "Owners". Ya'll need to move to the "States" so ya can buy a PISTOL!!!:cool:
My in laws live on long island, I do visit quite a bit. Not quite ready to move south just yet.

I hope they can get the fires out up there, the smoke here is brutal. But, not as brutal,as those people losing their homes.
I was flying out of Edmonton (visiting friends out there) when as they where beginning the evacuations from Fort Mac. Still a little too soon to tell but we are certainly relieved there has been Zero casualties so far.

-Philip

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
Can we get some better smilies? For such a well laid out forum we have some crap-O smilies.

·
Administrator
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
If you have a some you like you found around the rest of the internet please post them up and I will add them.
-Philip

·
Administrator
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey all since it's gotten quiet around here I'm going to close this thread. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm us or if you see any issues please post them here Feedback, Comments and Issues and we'll get back to you asap.

Thanks

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.