Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked them on Facebook and this morning they announced they were suspending gun sales? Opinions on this??

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Watch for more of this...I've even been wondering if the prez would try to work something into the proposals on the current "fiscal cliff" that our country's economy is facing.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I think we are going to see a lot of changes in the waywe do business when it comes to firearms

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I m just curious why as they choose to give in? I ordered 500 rounds from them last night, which I assume will not be affected by today's decision....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dicks Sporting goods, Wal-Mart and Gander Mountain have all pulled their AR style ad's. (Gander just pulled their Bushmaster series from what I can tell)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Dicks Sporting goods, Wal-Mart and Gander Mountain have all pulled their AR style ad's. (Gander just pulled their Bushmaster series from what I can tell)
Local wallyworld said they are still selling, just can't keep 'em...or the ammo...had a single bushmaster left...

·
Banned
966 Posts
I'll stick with my SKS. It's got more knockdown power than a 5.56 any day and cost a fraction of what these way-overpriced AR's will run ya.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Just glad I got my most recent "overpriced" AR when I did...and my most recent ammo... :)

·
Banned
966 Posts
Yeah, $1200 is a bit out of my range for a range plinker. As for ammo, I'm hoping the gun grabbers aren't aware of the commie guns and their standard 7.62x39 round! These day only the AR's mentioned in the media.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I hate to have break it to ya comrade, but the AK's, SKS's and their projectiles are on the anti's list as well...and have been...you're right, however in the fact that they have taken a backseat to the "evil black rifle"...ya better scarf up what ya can, 'cause us black rifle folks are now coming after a cheaper form of fun...lol

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Buying a 5.45x39 upper sounds pretty good right now...1080 rounds of surplus for about $150 sounds beautiful...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was starting to save up to purchase an AR this year, evidently now I'll either just wait and see what happens or buy a lower end AR (if I can find one). Fairly new into the firearm world, so not familiar with SKS or AK's. Can they be had much cheaper than AR's??? What's the difference??

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yeah, $1200 is a bit out of my range for a range plinker. As for ammo, I'm hoping the gun grabbers aren't aware of the commie guns and their standard 7.62x39 round! These day only the AR's mentioned in the media.
Yeh, that's about retail on my last one, but I don't pay retail, lol...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts