Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with the new addition to the family we needed to upgrade to a bigger vehicle. So I bought the wife a new ride. We traded in the Jeep and her old Equinox. I conned her into this.

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light

2008 Tahoe LTZ. It isn't new but is damn close. 37000 miles on the clock, and it has to be the nicest vehicle that I have ever had.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Cool. Does she let you drive it?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You commited a Jeep sin......just saying.....yep,I drive a Jeep!!!
Yeah I know. As soon as I pay off the Tahoe. I will get another Jeep.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Well with the new addition to the family we needed to upgrade to a bigger vehicle. So I bought the wife a new ride. We traded in the Jeep and her old Equinox. I conned her into this.

lol...How did she like the Equinox...?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

lol...How did she like the Equinox...?
She really liked it. It was really nice and had a lot of pep, but it was too small for us.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Nice vehicle! My newest vehicle is an 03 Trailblazer, and that cost an arm, but not the leg to fill up.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Those are nice too...I'm gettin' in the mood again...My dream vehicle is a crew cab Silverado...Room for the fam...my wife says a minivan will do the same thing...lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those are nice too...I'm gettin' in the mood again...My dream vehicle is a crew cab Silverado...Room for the fam...my wife says a minivan will do the same thing...lol
My wife said that as well. I told her over my dead body will I drive a mini-van. I think my aversion to them stems from the fact that it was the vehicle that I drove while is was in drivers ed. Then my dad had one that we took on trips and it was uncomfortable for anyone larger then a kid. I did tell her that I would have no problem with a conversion van. There was one on the lot where we bought the Tahoe. $63000 and it was bad ass.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got the windows tinted last night. Will post some pics later this evening.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
My wife said that as well. I told her over my dead body will I drive a mini-van. I think my aversion to them stems from the fact that it was the vehicle that I drove while is was in drivers ed. Then my dad had one that we took on trips and it was uncomfortable for anyone larger then a kid. I did tell her that I would have no problem with a conversion van. There was one on the lot where we bought the Tahoe. $63000 and it was bad ass.
Our minivan was cool - tinted windows, heated leather, power doors, dvd, etc.

I just didn't look cool in it :)

I like my Pilot, but it's not so good on the gas mileage. 16 or so in the city. Haven't run a full tank on the highway yet, but I'm expecting 20-21.

How's the Tahoe on gas?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Our minivan was cool - tinted windows, heated leather, power doors, dvd, etc.

I just didn't look cool in it :)

I like my Pilot, but it's not so good on the gas mileage. 16 or so in the city. Haven't run a full tank on the highway yet, but I'm expecting 20-21.

How's the Tahoe on gas?
It is about the same as the Pilot in the city. I am hoping that it will be in the 20-21 range as well on the highway. All that my wife cared about is that it get at least 16 in the city. The Tahoe has the cylinder cut out so that is suppose to help. Which for her is does, for me not so much cause I am a led foot.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pictures

I got some time to take a couple of snap shots in the driveway.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle

I have to say that I feel much better with the windows tinted. The truck looks a whole lot better as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts