Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the forum, new to Glocks! Always been a shooter, mainly my duck blasting addiction has kept me mostly in the shotgun world feeling like I was some Tom Knapp prodigy(Im not LOL) I have recently drifted into handguns, and let me tell you, I have dove in head first and never checked up. The past 6 months have taken me on a wild ride of mod 10 s&w's, various 1911's, all over the ccw spectrum, snub barrels,long barrels, bull barrels,match barrels, Target barrels, ported barrels, polished barrels, poly frame, steel frame, aluminum frames,lions tigers and bears oh my! Haha. I haven't owned most of these, but shot, researched and handled as many as I could. It's become an obsession. Terms I have never heard have become a part of my everyday speech, such as wheel guns, mag catch, positive manipulation. Folks, I was terribly uneducated and behind the times in the handgun scene! The whirlwind of options and available accesories took me by storm! I was looking for a cost effective run gun and ny search led me to a ruger sr9 that I fell in love with. That love soon proved to be lust as it faded away faster then my bank account in these hard economic times! I had high hopes but ruger let Me down.
After trading around i ended up with my favorite pistol. Gen 3 g23 RTF2. And bam here I am!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all, I have read through tons of forums for whatever reason or thing I was researching at the time. I really like that so much information is available to the public and there is no reason for someone to buy something blind. These forums are a life and a penny saver, in most cases it allows me to buy the tight thing the first time!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum StayFrosty. Good choice of weapon. have fun and be safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts