Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Not new to shooting thanks to My Uncle and some acquaintances he had in exotic places decades past. The only semi-auto handgun I'd known was the 1911 and it's variants. As a civilian I shot recreationally with a revolver. Didn't get into semi-auto until a few years ago when I'd decided to carry concealed, and went immediately to the smaller variety of light .380s. I recently decided to step up to a G26 for a lot of reasons, although the "mouse guns" will not be relegated to the safe.

I'm here to listen and learn. I hope at some point I can contribute meaningfully.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hello. Not new to shooting thanks to My Uncle and some acquaintances he had in exotic places decades past. The only semi-auto handgun I'd known was the 1911 and it's variants. As a civilian I shot recreationally with a revolver. Didn't get into semi-auto until a few years ago when I'd decided to carry concealed, and went immediately to the smaller variety of light .380s. I recently decided to step up to a G26 for a lot of reasons, although the "mouse guns" will not be relegated to the safe.

I'm here to listen and learn. I hope at some point I can contribute meaningfully.
Welcome from Colorado! G26 is just all kinds of awesome.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome, the Sub Compact Glocks are easily concealable in summer clothing for sure. i carry either my G29SF, G36 or G33 in a Ramora holster in the appendix position under an untucked shirt. However, I too resort to a 'mouse gun' when it is impractical to carry one of the Glocks. When wearing a coat and tie, the KelTec 380 in a pocket holster is carried.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the new toy and safe shooting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts