convusion.jpg chuck's still around?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Great Video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
now all we need to do is wait for Chuck Barris from the "gong show" to start making appearances on behalf of the NRA

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I hate to have an outlook like this but when someone comes out of the woodwork and starts talking about OUR gun rights I run for cover. I have never seen chuck woolery in any mag, NRA, gun and ammo or outdoor show and all of a sudden he shows up promoting guns? When you see someone just show up out of the blue there is always a hidden agenda wither it be a movie or a new image something is going on. Don’t get me wrong any time someone sticks up for our rights I am all for it but when someone like him does it I step back and wonder

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I hate to have an outlook like this but when someone comes out of the woodwork and starts talking about OUR gun rights I run for cover. I have never seen chuck woolery in any mag, NRA, gun and ammo or outdoor show and all of a sudden he shows up promoting guns? When you see someone just show up out of the blue there is always a hidden agenda wither it be a movie or a new image something is going on. Don’t get me wrong any time someone sticks up for our rights I am all for it but when someone like him does it I step back and wonder
Chuck is a strong, vocal conservative, one of the few in Hollywood. He doesn't get a lot of press, but he's not new to the fight. I rarely hear him speak on 2A, but he's definitely no phony :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree 100%. Always some hidden agenda

1 - 12 of 12 Posts