Glock Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on the front lines of this fight since the day after Sandy Hook, though it was not in Colorado we all know how this tragic event affected the nation. I spent 20+ hours representing LEOs like myself around the State saying that the laws on the books already work, and that new ones are unenforceable and unconstitutional. Now the citizens of Colorado, and soon every State in the Nation, are having their rights stripped away before our very eyes. Watch this youtube video as Governor Hickenlooper lies to the citizens and shows how little he knows about the laws that he rushed into law. Try to count how many times he makes an uninformed statement or simply stretches the truth, here are a few quotes of many that you will hear from him.

Gun Legislation Message - YouTube

if that link doesn't work, this should.

Gun Legislation Message - YouTube

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Guns are only a mouse click away on the internet?

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
The illusion that they are doing something good is all that matters to them. Maybe Bumblegerg will give him a cabinet spot when he runs for dictator.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The illusion that they are doing something good is all that matters to them. Maybe Bumblegerg will give him a cabinet spot when he runs for dictator.
What other fuel would there be? He already stated, in a rather offensive way, that he will not lose any votes from this for re-election. Although, when I visited the senate during testimony to the house bills (before these became law) half of the people I talked to who voted for him said they would not vote for re-election if he signed these into law.

Notice how he couldn't keep his address straight? yeah id say he didn't even prepare a speech to "comfort" us, just more BSing.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he appears to be a great sheeple herder, we are working on it but it is going to be a hell of a fight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts