Glock Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colorado LEOs may find it hard to find and Glocks, service weapon or off duty carry, even if it is a blue label dealer. But I have found the place for you. Yesterday i picked up a blue label G23 gen3 (year old but not used.) Got the weapon, 3 mags, 100rnds, black hawk CQC holster for $514! BEAR ARMS, LLC in Windsor, CO had the 23, 22, 21 stocked up. All you have to do is flash them the shield and your set. EXCELLENT customer service and even better pricing. Always willing to help Mil/LE/fire

Bear Arms, LLC
Bear Arms-Windsor, CO-Ruger-Smith & Wesson-Glock-Winchester-Colt-Marlin-Remington-Kimber-Rock River-H&K-Kel Tek
1292 Main St Windsor, CO 80550
(970) 795-0999

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Great Price!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Yepper’s, that is a heck of a deal and just for the record I am a fan of the gen 3's

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heck yeah! I had to call around to find it with all this crap thats going on but I'm liking the gen3.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice...enjoy!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Heck yeah! I had to call around to find it with all this crap thats going on but I'm liking the gen3.
Roger that...! Checking around and getting on multiple lists payed off for me...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think most dealers out away from cities are doing good with Blue label glocks. Some are even getting full shipments but have no idea when, or where and cant get ahold of Glock but know they are on the way. haha

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I think most dealers out away from cities are doing good with Blue label glocks. Some are even getting full shipments but have no idea when, or where and cant get ahold of Glock but know they are on the way. haha
They get them according to when they ordered them...no random luck there...and you're right, they have no way to know how long...Glock can't even tell them...Glock produces in the order received...the sooner you request or get on a list with your dealer, and the more lists you get on, the better off you're likely to be....Glad you did so well...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Great site!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do y'all think that it is possible to get a blue label out of state and have it shipped to a local FFL? The only blue label dealer in my state is 8hrs away from where I live. Windsor is only about an hour from me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts