Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to upgrade my trigger. im building a match grade glock 21.
I have been looking around for a cleaner more crisp feel.
The Complete Fulcrum Trigger Kit offered by glock works seems to have tons of options for a more fine-tuned trigger. I found one @ glock store for $180. Not cheap so has anyone tried this trigger? Are they all that their cracked up to be?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just installed the Ghost Rocket on my girlfriends G22 and my god what a difference it makes! So crisp and clean! I had done the 25 cent polish on the sear the striker and the safety button under the slide but this addition is a vast improvement! It took me about 1/2 a hour to install with the kit that they recommend (& its worth it) and we went to the range yesterday and put 300 rounds with out any issues and she was amazed at how much of an improvement it made in her shot gropings and how much easier it is to not have to concentrate on squeezing the trigger. The follow up shot is right there because the Rocket is not a drop-in you have to file down the TCT which takes out the over-travel I used a diamond knife sharpener from my Spyderco set if I had a dremel it would have taken 10 min tops! just my 2 cents......
Home

1 - 2 of 2 Posts