Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum...very subjective topic...IWB, OWB...? There are concealment T-shirts...Exactly what type of clothing...?
There are several similar open threads currently going on here on the forum...all of them have some good answers...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum...very subjective topic...IWB, OWB...? There are concealment T-shirts...Exactly what type of clothing...?
There are several similar open threads currently going on here on the forum...all of them have some good answers...
Ditto. Welcome and search away!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! As stated above, many many choices depending on clothing worn. Here is my favorite for CCW, kind of an 'unholster'.

Versacarry

·
Registered
95 Posts
Being a average sixe guy my g26 rode nice in a galco king tuk hybrid style holster. I have been carrying my g36 in the same holster with outstanding results. For IWB carry I am hybrid all the way.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I was waiting to see what other said before I piped in to understand what the OP wanted but what I don't understand what he/she means by light clothing so I will go with what I think. I wear shorts and a tee shirt or short sleeve shirt but because I don't want my gun pulling my pants down I carry in a belly band so the weight of the gun and all accessories are supported in the band and not my shorts
The lineup is a g26, a knife, extra mag, pepper spray and (added) a mini flash light all in the belly band
View attachment 522

1 - 11 of 11 Posts