Glock Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
246 Posts
Bought my G17 used and it had one on it. Didn't like the extra "girth" it added to the frame. Played with it for a while and then removed it and sold it.

here it is on my 22RTF2 before I sold it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Crimson Trace Lasers

I have 5 CTC lasers and love them all. I did have the same one on my G22 and did not care for the grip girth either. I started buying the ones that go in front of the trigger guard but had trouble finding holsters. I started making custom holsters out of Kydex and have a small business making them. Other than the holster issue, the lasers in front of the trigger guard are awesome!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have only fired a Kimber 45 with Crimson Trace and I didnt feel much bulk. But just looking at the pic of the G22, it does look bulky. Hope I can fondle one soon as I would like to have one in my collection.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Bought my G17 used and it had one on it. Didn't like the extra "girth" it added to the frame. Played with it for a while and then removed it and sold it.

here it is on my 22RTF2 before I sold it.
Same here. I have one for my XD 9c but it's not nearly as wide and bulky as the Glock version. If I add a laser it will be the Guide Rod type.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
+1 on the girth...wasn't comfortable in my hand...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Haven't had a CTL on a Glock, but I did have one on my LCR. Like the laser but not the gun.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I like them on most guns, other than the glock...although, Glocks Rock!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Lasermax is doing a guide rod Laser for the Gen 4 now, but I think they are junk. Had it in once for warranty repair already. And, I shoot better using the sights. I guess it would be intimidating to an intruder, but so would the bullet!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Lasermax is doing a guide rod Laser for the Gen 4 now, but I think they are junk. Had it in once for warranty repair already. And, I shoot better using the sights. I guess it would be intimidating to an intruder, but so would the bullet!
Lasers get your attention, for sure...but nothing beats hitting with your sights...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Lasers get your attention, for sure...but nothing beats hitting with your sights...
They are attention getters for sure. Plus the dogs and cats love them ;).

·
Registered
655 Posts
yeh, you can drive a cat nuts with one...
It is funny as hell. We have a Jack Russell and I though that cats loved to do crazy laser tricks but the dog is even crazier.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
My rotty will look at you like you're crazy...not easily amused...

·
Registered
655 Posts
My rotty will look at you like you're crazy...not easily amused...
I get that look from our Malamute. It is that look of "you really want me to do that?".

·
Registered
12 Posts
See my post in the "Accessories" chapter regarding a CT 201 on a Glock 32 Gen 4. It takes a little modifying of the clamp bar to make it fit. Now to get to the range to dial it in ..It's raining here..finally !

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I think I will stick to open sights.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts