Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 30 gen4 and really was wanting to know if anyone has tried to install one on a gen4. It states gen3. I know the gen4 grip is slightly shorter front to back compared gen3, but is there a width difference?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Not a great answer, but have you checked with the manufacture as to whether the Gen3 version is compatible? Good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It says gen 3. I was just curious if anyone knew the actual differences in the 3 vs 4 grip besides texture and stackable backstrap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Sorry, not moi. Again, if no answer here, maybe try contacting CT tomorrow.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bit the bullet and ordered it from cheaper than dirt. If it doesn't fit I'll return it

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Congratulations. Good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I got the CT on the gen4 30, I had to use the thinnest backstrap to fill the gap. And file down (dremel) the texture grip surface on the back strap that is behind the laser in order to get the pin in. It works and is functional. It adds some bulk to the grip. Not sure if I'm going to keep it or not. Finger Gun barrel Gun accessory Bumper Thumb
Hand Camera accessory Thumb Gesture Auto part
Hand Wood Tool Bumper Thumb
Trigger Gun barrel Air gun Gas Gun accessory

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this post is from years ago, but did you end up keeping the CT laser sight for your glock 30 gen 4? If not, what did you go with?
I am looking for a laser sight for my glock 30 gen 4... any recommendations? I want something that will fit well and be very stable on the gun. Thanks!

Well I got the CT on the gen4 30, I had to use the thinnest backstrap to fill the gap. And file down (dremel) the texture grip surface on the back strap that is behind the laser in order to get the pin in. It works and is functional. It adds some bulk to the grip. Not sure if I'm going to keep it or not. View attachment 3509 View attachment 3510 View attachment 3511 View attachment 3512

1 - 9 of 9 Posts